[Scriptoris] Scribes table at Bordermarch?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 10:42:10 PST 2006

--- Ysabeau <lady.ysabeau at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Excuse my ignorance please...but what is the shakey knees thing about? I'm
> guessing it is a special scroll for fighters who get their first kill?
>
> thank you,
> Ysabeau

Yep, the Bordermarch award of 'Shakey Knees' is a long and ancient honor,
given to those fighters at Bordermarch Melees who have their first battle kill.
I believe it's often recognized with a small scroll.

I tried to find something about it on the Bordermarch website, but alas, found
no entry - I'll have to have a chat about that with their historian, Countess Tessa,
to see that she adds a notation. :-)