[Scriptoris] Trimaris Golden Quill Competition [Jacksonville, FL]

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:15:22 PST 2006

I thought 7 hours seemed like a rather short period of time to design, draw,
and paint a custom scroll...but then I'm inexperienced at it. Or would this
be kind of an "Iron Chef" type of thing with the secret ingredient to be
revealed at the last minute? I guess if you know ahead of time you can have
the design ready to transfer either from a draft or your head...