[Scriptoris] Didn't make Bordermarch

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 05:52:55 PST 2006

I also wanted to apologize for not making it to the event.  It seems the little bug that has been chasing me for a couple of weeks finally caught up with me.

  I do hope that the event went wonderful, and cannot wait to see everyone soon.

  Sabine

Ysabeau <lady.ysabeau at gmail.com> wrote:
  I want to apologize for not making it to Bordermarch to assist with the
scribe's table. I was literally halfway there and was just about to meet my
Mom to drop my daughter off when my Mom called to say she hit a deer and
totalled her van. Needless to say, I had a sudden change of plans! She is
fine but I'm staying with her to help her get into town to deal with stuff.
Hopefully, I'll make it next year!

Ysabeau