[Scriptoris] Pamela

Celestria leDragon celestria.ledragon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 05:21:43 PDT 2006

The Crown handles all Kingdom awards and will send any awards signed to the
Baron before the event or they will have someone coming to the event with
the awards and give them to him.

You will need to get the Baronial awards that will be given out done and
given to him by the event.

Celestria leDragon