[Scriptoris] Plea for more examples of scrolls on the website

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 06:43:15 PDT 2006

We have several examples of scrolls to be submitted for the website.  Should we send those to you Zubeydah?

  Sabine

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
  Ysabeau:

I don't know if it would be of any help to you, but I scan all the scrolls
I've done. I don't know that I do them particularly correctly, but I haven't
had any sent back or rejected yet! :)

My scroll page is found at: http://zubeydah.northkeep.org/scrolls.htm

I hope it's of help.

-Zubeydah

PS: And yes, we ARE working on a library of painted charters, but folks are
being shy about submitting their work. :(