[Scriptoris] Plea for more examples of scrolls on the website

Lisa Sawyer lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 07:02:46 PDT 2006

Thanks for the offer, Pamela...but I won't have time to paint this weekend.
I'm already scheduled to work for the majority of the weekend. It isn't a
big deal but I'd love to see more examples on the net for inspiration and
ideas...and help with things like "is this section part of his hair or part
of the vine?" Sometimes those things are hard to distinguish in black and
white until you get a feel for it.

Thanks!
Ysabeau