[Scriptoris] Plea for more examples of scrolls on the website

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 06:47:06 PDT 2006

Ysabeau,

  I also have some laminated examples of several scrolls in the Gate's Edge box.  I can get you copies of those if you would like.  Which scrolls did you get?

  Sabine

Ysabeau <lady.ysabeau at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hello Everyone,
I'm really new at this but I'm going to give it a shot. I picked up a bunch
of scrolls to paint from Hillary at Bjornsborg. I gathered my paints, popped
in a DVD, and then sat down to paint. I was looking at the blank scroll with
no idea of where to start...so, I go to the internet in hopes of finding an
example of one to give me a jumpstart...alas, I seem to have picked scrolls
without examples up on the web page, yet.

So, this is my plea for the powers that be...please put up lots of examples
for those of us without a clue! ~grin~ I did get some good ideas so I'm off
to start painting!

Thanks!
Ysabeau