[Scriptoris] another web site

Velvet Claw a_velvet_claw at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 15 07:13:02 PDT 2006

*big smiles*

If you have a look at the dragon alphabet he created - at the
inspiration of the comment of the calligraphy Karen Ter Haar.
If you know me from the Scribes list, and remember that at the beginning
of the year I made off with $1,000 worth of supplies from a retiring
calligrapher - that was Karen! Small world 'n all.

It's well worth checking out the link to Cecilia's site - you can see
Karen's Dragon work there. Modern, but gorgeous. I hope that her oil
pencils etc have retained some of her skill that can be absorbed by my
fingers

Megan, Australia