[Scriptoris] Raven's Fort - Scribe charters available

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 11:36:49 PDT 2006

Greetings,
This weekend at Raven's Fort, I'll have Ansteorra charter scrolls available to hand out to
scribes, specifically in the Southern Region, to paint and return to the College of Scribes; to be
used for the kingdom awards.  As there is no current Southern Regional Scribal deputy, Star Signet
(me) can be found under the A&S tent/area, during the day to hand out charters and answer scribal
questions.

See you there, Hillary / Star Signet Ansteorra