[Scriptoris] KWHSS June 16-18 in Gleann Abhann

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 16:58:09 PST 2006

Greetings Scribes,
The following announcement has come from the autocrats of this years
Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, to be held by our good
neighbors in Gleann Abhann.  Most of Ansteorra can drive to this event,
albiet a long drive, and early ticket purchases from airlines can be
inexpensive.

I'm also going to encourage those who can to teach classes at KWHSS.
Also, Gleann Abhann scribes have expressed keen interest in understanding
the Ansteorran charter process, so I'm sure there are several who can share
that knowledge.

This is THE premier scribal event of the knowne world.  Don't miss it!
Cheers, Hillary, Signet