[Scriptoris] Regional openings - Coastal and Southern

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 10:45:06 PST 2006

Greetings Scribes:

There are two regional scribal deputy posts open, currently:
Southern Scribe - applications due till Feb. 24th, take the office beginning March 1st. 2006.
For questions, please contact Baroness Chrystal, current Southern.

Coastal Scribe - applications due till March 27th, take the office beginning April 1st, 2006.
Lady Aylwin has had real life issues suddenly and has resigned the office immediately.  Lady Mea,
Coastal ER Deputy, is ready to assist till a new Coastal can be named.
Mea's contact information is: Mea <ldy_passavanti at ev1.net>.
Additional, since Signet lives in the Coastal area, I'm available for assistance.

Please send applications to the regional and Star Signet, along with a copy of your membership
card.   The office term is for a period of 2 years.

I will be at Candlemas this weekend, if any are interest in an office and want to chat.
Yours in service, Hillary
Star Signet