[Scriptoris] Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium website is up!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 18:18:07 PST 2006

Scribes and Heralds of Ansteorra,

Forgive if this is a duplicate posting, but the website appears to be online now for Knowne World
Heraldic and Scribal Symposium 2006 (KWHSS), to be held in Gleann Abhann, in New Orleans:
http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/kwhs/KWHSWebpage.html

I'm already planning to support our neighbors in Gleann Abhann in running this event, by offering
a class (or two), and I'm hoping many Heralds and Scribes of Ansteorra will follow suit.  The
autocrat for KWHSS and I are planning to chat at Gulf Wars, so if there is anything scribally of
interest you want to see at KWHSS, drop me a line.