[Scriptoris] Militant Scribes??

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 11:05:48 PST 2006

Scribes,
There was a recent discussion (see below) of the 'Militant Heralds', those of the fighting arena
who also know and promote good heraldry, and have been granted by Star Principal Herald the
unofficial honorarium of 'Militant Herald'.

I was trying to recall if there were ever any designated as 'Militant Scribes', guess that would
be those fighting arena who promote and defend good scribal arts, and have been known to paint
charters and calligraphy names on scrolls.

Any of our long-timers know if there are any designated 'Militant Scribes'??
Hillary - Star Signet