[Scriptoris] Scribes webpage has updates

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 18:13:16 PST 2006

Scribes,
I'm pleased to announce that the Ansteorran Scribal webpage has now been updated for the Scribal
'Contacts', and the 'Charter Painting Meetings' pages:
http://scribe.ansteorra.org/

Take a look at your information and please advise our web admin. Zubeydah, if there are updates or
changes (see her e-mail link bottom of new pages).  I have already advised about the Stargate
scribes guild contacts, and the ER Deputy change for Coastal regional scribe.

Zubeydah has had lots of fun dealing with a dead computer over the holidays, and trying to figure
out how to migrate the new pages to the Ansteorran server, something she's never done till now - a
huge learning curve to master, and she's getting it done.  Many thanks to Emma de Fetherstan for
assisting Zubeyday with the geek stuff.   For a job well done - Vivat!!

More web updates to come, including an updated charter spreadsheet and the Scribes Handbook
articles.  Stay tuned.

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet Ansteorra