[Scriptoris] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] St. John's Bible exhibit.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 10:34:00 PST 2006

Hey Scribes,
Pages from the huge project of the St. John's Bible from the Hill Monastic Library,
<http://www.saintjohnsbible.org/>
will be on display in Rosenfeld (Tyler, Tx) <http://www.tylermuseum.org/>
this summer from June 8, 2006 - September 3, 2006

You need to plan a trip to see this once-in-a lifetime exhibit of these pages.
Granted, the illuminations are of a modern, abstract style, but it will be worth checking out the
process and calligraphy.

Cheers, Hillary
Star Signet