[Scriptoris] Re: [SCA_S&I] Please Check Missing items from Gulf War

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 20:41:57 PDT 2006

--- Paul <walrusking68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings Scribes;
> I'm Ld Pol MacNeil the Topaz (Signet) Herald of Gleann Abhann and
> have a request for all scribes who attended Gulf Wars.
>
> For the War some of us brought books from out own private collections
> to add to the public library for anyone to use and study.
> Unfortunately, at the end of the war not all books were returned to
> their private owners, So, at this time I ask that if you borrowed a
> book, or purchased one from Mistress Hillary Greensalde (the
> Ansteorrian Star Signet) to PLEASE look at the front inside cover to
> see if a name other than yours is there. if so please contact the
> wonderful Mrs. Hillary or Myself, so we can make arrangements to get
> the book(s) back to the origional owner(s).
>
> If it was a mistake in purchaseing Hillary will work with you on
> either a replacement copy or a money refund.
>
> THANK YOU very much.
>
> Ld Pol MacNeil
> Topaz Herald Gleann Abhann

Thanks Pol for posting, please note the books from Hillary should have had a price sticker on the
front cover from 'Half-Price Books'.  As some of the resold books were originally used, they may
have former owner names in them, so if in doubt about the ownership, please check with Pol, as he
knows the lending-libary contributors missing books, or myself.
Regards, Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet Ansteorra