[Scriptoris] Desperately seeking articles!!

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 17:05:58 PDT 2006

Hey scribes,
They are desperately seeking articles for the next issue of the 'Proceedings', the yearly journal
that is produced and sold at the Knowne World Herald and Scribal Symposium (KWHSS).

* You don't go to the KWHSS, doesn't matter, they still want your article.
* Your article is strickly for the Ansteorran way of the scribe - works for me - I love reading
how other kingdoms do things, may give someone else ideas.

I just got a fresh set of articles from one of the regionals, article/handouts that historically
have been floating around this kingdom from classes and symposium, and most of those are perfectly
great for including in the 'Proceedings'.  So, consider sending an article in.

Please pull your articles together and send them to Colm Dubh, at
"Scat" <Scat at cfl.rr.com>
He will likely follow with a publication release form.  The deadline in within one week.

To review a list of past Proceedings articles list, see:
http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/kwhs/subject.html
scroll down to scribal arts - some very cool articles found here.

Hope to see some of you in print this summer,
Thanks, Hillary Greenslade,
Star Signet Ansteorra