[Scriptoris] Jerry's Artarama now in Houston

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 16:03:34 PDT 2006

Scribes in the Loch-Ravens's-Gate area (ie. Loch Soilleir, Raven's Fort, Stargate) area;

Geoff Cathan let me know (see below) that Jerry's Artarama now has a location in Houston, which is
an addition to their Austin location - seems they are moving into Texas more, maybe Dallas will be
next.   Houston location is up at 1960 and 249, near Willowbrook Mall, in the northwest corner;
check the website map.

I'm on their e-mail list and got a flyer from them today that states regular merchandise is 20%
off and they have a lot of marked down items for their Grand Opening - Houston only!!
Purchases of $50 or more will receive a free tote bag.

Take a trip up there and check it out - now we have two great artstores in the area, with Texas
Art Supply.  Yippee!
Cheers, Hillary