[Scriptoris] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] A personal request for classes at Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 10:49:44 PDT 2006

Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal symposium is for all of us scribes, and if you are planning to
attend, please consider offering a class. Even beginning level classes are welcome at this event,
how to set up a charter painting table, how to create Charter scroll designs in Ansteorra, as well
as beginning to advanced level classes on Calligraphy and Illumination.

Even if you are offering a class to the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium in July, you can
do the same class at Known World, as you will be reaching a new and different audience for the
most part.

Class coordinator information is at the bottom.
Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet