[Scriptoris] [Coastal] Greater Houston Scribal Meeting

Sandra D lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 06:51:28 PDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who came out last night.  A wonderful time was had by all!

  Please remember that we will be having these meetings on the first Thursday of every month.  So please try and join us next time.

  In Service,
  Sabine

Sandra D <lady_sabine_dubois at yahoo.com> wrote:
  This is very true. And a wonderful host she is! She remembers the chocolate. :)

I was reminded that I didn't give a time or directions, so that would probably help. We will be meeting at 7pm. Directions are below.

Directions to:
10627 Mist Lane
Houston, TX 77070

Way 1: Take 290 to Jones Road (you can only go one way on Jones from 290). Continue down Jones, crossing FM 1960. Drive past Kroger on the right. On the right will be a Pizza Hut and a Sonic. Directly past the sonic turn right onto Ocean City Blvd. Go to the second stop sign (Mist Lane) and turn right. We are the first House on the right.

Way 2: Take Beltway 8 to the Gessner Rd exit and turn north onto Gessner. Turn left at the first stop light ( Mills Rd. ) Follow Mills across FM 1960, past the 4-way stop at Perry road to the next stoplight. Turn left onto Copeland. Go to the second stop sign (Mist Lane) and turn left. We are the first House on the right.

In Service,
Sabine

Alden Drake wrote:
Scribal actually meets at Lady Alessandra Giovanna dei Medici's house (she plays hostess to the meeting) - I just happen to live there too. ;)

Cheers,
Alden