[Scriptoris] Wordfame for Scribal Project

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:33:28 PDT 2007

Scribes,
I want to send a huge thanks to Lady Celestria Monelyght leDragon, Southern Regional Scribe
Deputy.  Celestria completed a special project to retype all the scroll charter instruction texts
into word documents, so that we now have a digital archive.

The data file will make it much easier to modify the instruction tabs in future, if format or text
changes are required.  Also, the custom instructions by the artists can be sent to the web-admin.
to be included on the charter gallery, to avoid retyped.

I want to thank the three other scribes who offered to assist in this project, I'm sure there will
be other tasks in the future.  (hum, must start a list).  While I'm sure scribes typed these
documents in the past, sadly none of those data files have been forwarded to this office, so
thanks for your past efforts as well.

Vivat to Celestria!
Regards, Hillary, Star Signet