[Scriptoris] Scribal Thankyous from Bordermarch

Kaithlen Hamilton kaledain at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 06:52:04 PDT 2007

Greetings,

Another Bordermarch event has come and gone, so it is
time once again to thank all of the hard working
scribes that created the beautiful scrolls that were
handed out to our new champions. Mistress Dianne
created the Chivalric scroll and as always it was a
work of art. Lord Phocas with the aid of his daughter
Lillian the Poetess created the Youth Archery scroll.
Lady Libby of Bordermarch created the Archery scroll,
this beautiful scroll was her first original and she
has only been working in the scribal arts for a few
short months. HL Theresa created the Arts & Sciences
scroll, and it was greatly admired by all who saw it.
Lillian the Poetess created the Youth A&S scroll,
unfortunately there was not a youth champion chosen
this year. For some reason the name of the scribe who
created the Rapier scroll seems to have escaped my
memory, I will have to work on that.

Once again, thank you all for your wonderful work and
creativity. I could not have done it without your
help. With permission from the scribes I will post
photos of them soon.

While the work has been completed, the names filled
in, and the scrolls presented in court to the newest
Champions at another wonderful event; it is time to
look to the future and start preparing the scrolls to
be presented to the Champions selected at
Bordermarche's Fall Melee event. If you are interested
in doing one of the scrolls please contact me off
list.

In Service to the dream,

Kaithleen Hamilton
Principle Scribe