[Scriptoris] Back scroll information request

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 16:20:19 PDT 2007

I have already answered the textual question, over on the Heralds'
list, so there's no need for anyone to do any more digging about
that.

Take lots of photos of your work, folks.  I've had all of my
originals professionally photographed, with lots of detailed
close-ups, to augment my extensive design files.

--Serena, Blanc Gryffon Herald