[Scriptoris] heading to AHSS - carpools

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 17:25:58 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  I saw on the Heralds list, some folks looking at traveling up to AHSS this weekend.
  I'm also going north, so if you need to catch a ride let me know.
  I will warn you tho... my A/C is dying, so likely to be a warm trip.

  I'm planning on leaving Friday mid-morning, but that can be shifted a bit.  I'm planning on heading up Hwy6 to Waco, then I-35 W, past Elfsea then north.   So, I can collect anyone along that path.  I have a room with two doubles, if you want to share space.  Don't plan to return till Sunday after breakfast.

  Let me know if you want to hitch a ride or meet up.
  Hillary