[Scriptoris] things scribal

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 8 07:08:46 PDT 2007

First: An apology. I've been dealing with a bit of a health scare the last two
weeks, and haven't gotten the promised update posted. That will happen this
week.

Second: The Scribal Symposium is in just two weeks! I hope to see you all
there. I am *hoping* to gain access to a portable scanner and a laptop
computer, and if so, am *hoping* that my fellow scribes will bring their
painted charters so that we can include them in the Digital Library.

Third: I'd like to thank Lady Natalia Auvert, Sable Scroll to their Majesties,
for all of her help with this project. She's sent me over a number of lovely
charters that have been submitted -- but I can't use them without the
permission of the artists... so I'm hoping to find some of them at the
Symposium!

-Zubeydah