[Scriptoris] Scribal Portfolios at AHSS

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 18:38:58 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  I realize this is very last minute and I should have thought about it earlier.
  If scribes wish to bring your scribal portfolio to share with the scribal community this weekend at AHSS, I'd be very interested to see them.  It helps me put faces to names and to work if I can see your work up close and personal.

  Perhaps we can find a clean table in the common room to display them during the lunch hour and for folks to review if they take a break.

  See you all this weekend, Hillary