[Scriptoris] Great new product for scribes

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 11:28:23 PST 2007

My loving husband found this product for me and I thought would be good to post on this list for those that still like to hand write but send email and work on other things.  Is a digital scribe  http://www.iogear.com/main.php?loc=product&Item=GPEN100C

works like a pen and is a mouse too so we don't have to type anymore.. and can add our own drawn items to email as well.. such fun..

Kaitlan

In a democracy it's your vote that counts; in feudalism, it's your Count that votes.