[Scriptoris] British Library turning pages project

Wayne Ross wayner at stormypetrel.org
Fri Dec 14 08:36:03 PST 2007

Good stuff!

Just an FYI, they also offer many of those books in the British
Library's "Turn the Pages" series on CD-ROM. I recently purchased the
Sherborne Missal Turn the Pages. It has the same 32 pages shown online,
but has some additional background information and articles, as well as
the ability to examine those pages at a higher magnification than
available online. I'll also add that there are some pages viewable here
that are not seen in either of the Janet Backhouse books on the
Sherborne Missal.

It was worth the money (to me), and I'll gladly show it to anyone who'd
like to see it (though the experience will be better if we have a
computer handy at the time =P ).

Pax,

Duncan Hepburn
Steppes