[Scriptoris] Charter Painting Table at Kingdom A&S

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Feb 7 13:51:18 PST 2007

Quoting Carletta da Nicolosi <carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com>:

> I am taking my digital camera just in case.  ;D
>
>   Carletta

*** woot!! ***  Thank you, Carletta!
:)

BTW, I've gotten contacts since the announcement from some 'newbie' scribes in
areas that don't have active teaching of charter painting. They have all
mentioned their excitement about the library, and enthusiasm to see it grow.
So... after only a few days, the library is having a positive effect on budding
Ansteorran scribes.

Thank you again - so much!! - to all those who contributed to the Digital
Library, and I encourage anyone to consider contributing.

In guache-splattered (and digital) service,

Zubeydah