[Scriptoris] Seeking Charter instruction tab texts

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 14:49:13 PST 2007

Greetings,
Some years back, the Charter instruction texts were recreated/updated and were typed into some
digital format.  If you should happen to have a copy of said texts, even if it's an older version,
I'd like to get a copy for the Signet files.  In the event of future updates, this will save us a
lot of time retyping the texts, if there is a data file already out there.

Else, I'll be seeking a volunteer to retype the texts so there is an digital copy to begin with,
and I really hate to do that if the typing has already been done.

Please let me know if you can assist,
Thanks, Hillary