[Scriptoris] CSS charters

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Feb 5 13:59:29 PST 2007

Online Charter Gallery...Also Compass Rose 02-03 are My illumination, Sigrids calligraphy, and GOA-01 is my illumination and calligraphy...
  There were two charters that are Sigrid/'Stacia collaborations on illumination with Sigrid calligraphy... An early Crane and early AoA...
  There was a Crane that was an Alix/'Stacia collaboration on illumination with Sigrid illumination...
There were several other collaborated charters as well...'Stacia
Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thanks for the update.
Are you referring to the Charter Spreadsheet document? or the online Charter Gallery?
I'll look at the masters to make sure I have the numbers correct on the speadsheet with the
artisans who created the charters. If the error is on the gallery images, we'll move the image to
the correct identification number.
This change will be added into the monthly update.
Thanks, Hillary