[Scriptoris] Charter Painting Table at Kingdom A&S

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 12:43:24 PST 2007

--- zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
> I don't know if anyone going to Kingdom A&S has a digital camera (or even
> better, a portable laptop & scanner)...
>
> But please consider submitting finished charters to the digital library! :)
> -Zubeydah

Let me also work with Sable Scroll, Stella, to see if there are quality charters in the files that
can be scanned for the new charter gallery pages, before they are given out.  If we can identify
the painter, we'll get the permission releases.   However, if you have nicely painted charters and
want to send them to Zubeydah for the charter gallery, please do; and thanks to those who have
already submitted images.