[Scriptoris] Charter Painting Table at Kingdom A&S

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Wed Feb 7 15:28:51 PST 2007

I'll be bringing along a digital camera - also have a few more pictures for you of originals and a couple of painted charters. I will email them as soon as I get a chance to scan them in.
Do you want the particulars on the Lions Bestiary scroll? (Also, it was actually created as a prize for the Lions/Lyonesse Tournament, not for the competition.)