[Scriptoris] Seeking Charter instruction tab texts

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 23:00:13 PST 2007

Hillary, I did find the cd finally that had the ones I did , 2 signets ago.. however the cd is not open the files I am going to take it to work and see if they will open there.. I might just have a bad cd...

  However I would be willing to retype them for you.. I have a good amount of blanks to use to get started on if you want me to..

  In service
  Lisabetta

Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greetings,
Some years back, the Charter instruction texts were recreated/updated and were typed into some
digital format. If you should happen to have a copy of said texts, even if it's an older version,
I'd like to get a copy for the Signet files. In the event of future updates, this will save us a
lot of time retyping the texts, if there is a data file already out there.

Else, I'll be seeking a volunteer to retype the texts so there is an digital copy to begin with,
and I really hate to do that if the typing has already been done.

Please let me know if you can assist,
Thanks, Hillary