[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition Thanks and Results

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 09:51:04 PST 2007

I'm working on it.  Most of the scribes scanned their images for the gallery to send to you as
well, before putting them onto display.   I also have images of the scribes standing with their
displays that I hope to put online as well.  Master Geoff will likely post the images he took at
another site later in the week for us to view all the entries.
Cheers, Hillary