[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition Thanks and Results

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Tue Feb 13 12:27:16 PST 2007

Quick correction - The Kingdom A & S scroll did not receive an average score of 40 or over, so no medal. But Druin's Letter of Patent did (and it was cool! :)

I have pictures of all of the entries if the creators would like for me to forward them a copy. And go figure, I have 2 or 3 of all of the callig/illumination pieces, including closeups! Just email me, and I'll be happy to send them!

Suzanne