[Scriptoris] Luttrell Psalter facsimile

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 10:23:16 PST 2007

The best we can do is suggest it as a purchase to your local or university library, if they have
funds for such. or get a bunch of SCA'er to pool their money to purchase it for the library, with
a caviate that it be secured as a reserved book so it's available for all to see and not checked
out.
That way at least you can check it out of the reserved or rare books area to view and study.   I'd
also love a copy - and they consider %650. to be a sale price from the original $750. Ha!
There is a small book on the main Luttrell, by Janet Backhouse that's very nice and economical.
Hillary