[Scriptoris] Luttrell Psalter facsimile

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 16:37:19 PST 2007

Ciard,
I know your time has been tight of late, but perhaps you will consider putting a survey class
together of the various details you have discovered from your research, with some of the images
highlighted.  I for one am curious from reading your description of the illuminations below.
Thanks for sharing, Hillary