[Scriptoris] Round Table 1/20/2007 Agenda for College of Scribes meeting

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 14:48:51 PST 2007

Greetings Scribes,
The next Round Table meeting will be held January 20, 2007 at the Rosenfeld area (Longview, Tx),
and we are currently scheduled for a meeting of the College of Scribes from 3-4pm.  There is no
meeting following us, so if the schedule remains open after 4pm, I'm willing to stay over for
further discussions or individual questions.

** If you have any questions or topics to add to the agenda, please send me your suggestions.
We'll try to get all of them covered during the hour.  Also, feel free to bring your portfolio's
to show-n-tell with the College.

You can find event details at:
http://rosenfeld.ansteorra.org/

I'll be staying with relatives in the area, so if scribes want to gather for dinner after Round
Table, works for me!!

Hoping to see many of you there,
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet