[Scriptoris] Gulf War Scribes Point - Ansteorran Aides

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 17:13:12 PST 2007

Greetings Scribes,
If you are attending Gulf Wars this year, Scribe's Point has requested that there be a
representative from each kingdom to assist with that kingdom's scribal needs.  This is a great
opportunity to serve Ansteorran and you get volunteer points by working at Scribe's Point! Yeah!

This is essentially the same thing as running a charter paint table.  I will provide blank
charters to paint, as well as Ansteorran paint supplies (paints, brushes, pallettes).  All
Ansteorran supplies will be labeled.  If Regional's want to bring their paint supplies, they are
welcome, be sure to label them.

Scribe's Point is open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
Ansteorran Scribe Aides will be wanted in four hour shifts, 2 shifts per day (9-1pm, 1-5pm), only
one Aide needed per shift.
Last, Sunday morning will need helpers to clean up Scribe's Point.

I will have a signup sheet at Scribe's Point for volunteer Aides from Ansteorra.
But if you want to secure your spot, let me know now and I'll put you down early.
Here are the hours:
Monday:  9-1
Monday:  1-5
Tuesday: 9-1
Tuesday: 1-5
Wednesday: 9-1
Wednesday: 1-5
Thursday: 9-1
Thursday: 1-5
Friday: 9-1
Friday: 1-5
Sunday morning cleanup:

Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm looking forward to an exciting and educational Gulf Wars.
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet Ansteorra