[Scriptoris] Seeking your help...

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Jan 19 07:07:49 PST 2007

Hello, scribes!

I come before you to beg and plead once again for your help in developing
a 'visual library' of charters for the redesign of the scribal website - what
the instructions are for painting each charter, what the source/inspiration
docs look like, and a finished example of the work.

It's the finished examples that I am *REALLY* needing...  At your next local
scribal meeting, or the next time you finish a work, would you be willing to
scan or photograph your work, so I could use them as examples?

I've had some folks who have volunteered to do so in the past, but I did not
receive works from all the folks who said they would send images and releases.
(Celestria and Lillias, I have yours, thank you!) If you've discussed this with
me in the past, please contact me off list to confirm that I did receive *both*
the images and required releases.

In service to the College,

-Zubeydah