[Scriptoris] word fame

Star - Ansteorra star at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 23 11:49:05 PST 2007

So, I was standing there at the GoOFs meeting this past weekend,
rattling off my normal end of reign report...how many names we passed
and all that jazz.

Star Signet provided me with the numbers of what all the CoS had been
up to.  I rattled those off as well.

After the GoOFs meeting, someone came up to me and said something like...

"You know, 900 something painted charters, wow, that means that if
they are really fast and can knock one out in a couple of hours, that
is 1800 man hours of work!"  The look on their face as they did the
math in their head was priceless.

So, a big vivat to all of the charter painters!  Someone out there
noticed that there are alot of hours spent on this endeavor.

And that is one of the main reasons why I am always bugging Star
Signet about how many we turned in, how many we gave out...etc, just
in case any of you were wondering.

thanks for all of the hard work,

Druinne
Star