[Scriptoris] Scribal Gathering in Bordermarch

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 15:11:26 PST 2007

This is great!
Thanks Kaithlen for posting about the Bordermarch scribal gathering in Feb.

Guys, please feel free to post about your local scribe guild meetings on the Scriptoris, as you
may gain a few visitors from time to time from a neighboring branch, especially if you have an
intriging subject or an activity on the weekend.

And after all - this list is for you, use it!
Cheers, Hillary
(who may head over to Bordermarch to check out the happenin's )