[Scriptoris] Charter painting table at Candlemas

pamela mingua pmingua1124 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 04:41:36 PST 2007

unfortunately i will not be able to attend this weekend due to my work schedule....I think navarre and danielle will be there but im not sure could you please help them with the calligraphy on the scrolls that are to be given out for awards in the the evening court proceedings so that they may be finished on time....thanks so much..

Pamela

 Life can provide you with many destinies, all one must do is explore them......