[Scriptoris] Sable Scroll Calender

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 18:07:51 PDT 2007

Greeting to the scribes of Ansteorra,

As the future Sable Scroll of the Highnesses Ulsted
and Ebergardis I would like to thank you for all the
painting you have done and will be doing on scrolls
that will be given out in Ansteorran Courts.

To make myself easy to find I just want to let you
know my schedule for the reign:

July
Coronation
King's Round Table
Queen's Champion

August
Westgate Winter Collegium
Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal
Fall Event

September
Laurel's Prize Tourney / Harvest Moon
Bryn Gwlad Baronial Event

October
Crown Tourney
Tourney by the Loch
Deeds of Heros

November
Defender of the Rose
Bordermarch Autumn Melees

December
Stargate Yule
Loch Yule

January
Coronation

If you have any questions, concerns, wish to arrange
to drop off scrolls, or just want to say hello, I may
be reached at this email address or at (281) 580-2060.

In Service,
Lady Natalia Auvert