[Scriptoris] Name stylings for new Crown Ulsted and Ebergardis

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 16:04:23 PDT 2007

Thanks Brian for that update.
  Additionally, the Crown Ulsted and Ebergardis, have requested to be styled 'King and Queen' on all original scrolls made during their reign.

  The College of Scribes does not change the scroll texts on charters per reign; most are written with the latin version of 'Rex et Regina'.  So if you are hosting court, please verbally change the text as you *speak* it to 'King and Queen'.

  The society year changes in May, so it won't change till the next Crown, but just as a reminder, it's now Anno Societatis 42 (or XLII or XXXXII).

  Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet