[Scriptoris] Coronation - Populace Vote Scroll Contest & Insignia Contes

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 16:07:26 PDT 2007

I'm taking care of the Scroll and Insignia competitions, staffing is covered.
  If anyone wants to come spend some time helping out, I'd love the company and an occasional break (shopping!)
  Cheers, Hillary
  (and thanks Kat and Emerald Keep for tables and space)

Aubree Pham <muirenn at gmail.com> wrote:
  There will be tables set aside for scribal activities, but they won't be
staffed. :)

-Lady Kat
Co-Autocrat for Coronation