[Scriptoris] June Scribal Guild Meeting

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 15:00:44 PDT 2007

Greetings!

  Tomorrow evening, Tuesday, June 26th at 7:00pm, there will be a Scribal Guild Meeting in Rosenfeld at the home of Lady Carletta da Nicolosi.  Everyone is welcome!  Come paint Award Charters and help benefit your Kingdom!  Supplies will be available, so if you do not have your own, there is no reason not to come join us!

  If you need directions, please email me privately and I will get driving instructions to you.

  Have a great week!

  Safe journeys,
  Carletta

                                                      Lady Carletta da Nicolosi