[Scriptoris] Blank Watercolor Greeting Cards

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 18:20:16 PDT 2007

Sounds like a good idea to me, and it'll give you a chance to try out that paper source.  You can also decorate the envelop if you want, like the modern calligraphy guilds, just make sure you can clearly read the address info.
  Hillary
  (must get to work on my first letter for the scribal exchange, this weekend!!)

Celestria leDragon <celestria.ledragon at gmail.com> wrote:
  I was surfing Jerry's Artarama and found a 30 pack of Canson Montval Blank
Watercolor Greeting Cards on sale for $8.99. I was thinking that it might be
fun to use these for the Scribal Exchange. I don't know anything about the
quality of the paper.
http://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply/catalogs/0063457000000

They're having a big sale. If your not on their email list you can join and
they'll send you notices about specials and sales.

Celestria