[Scriptoris] King's Lancer championship Commission requesting scribe

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 15:26:57 PDT 2007

Greetings Scribes,
On May 12 weekend, at the Lysts at Castleton in Bryn Gwlad, the King's Lancer Equestrian
championship will be held.  I'm seeking a scribe to accept the Crown's commission to produce the
prize scroll for this championship.

The Scroll is to be 8.5x11 in size, and the text is found at the Ansteorran Award Texts document
online the Heralds and Scribes pages.

If you are interested in accepting this commission, please let me know as soon as possible.  There
is a little more than a month and a half to complete the scroll.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet Ansteorra